Karma IV will depart Gantheaume Point at 1:30 PM. Keep an eye out as we set sail in search for humpback whales and other marine life as we serve an assortment of platters and snacks. Our friendly and knowledgeable crew will provide you with informative commentary.
Karma IV is extremely spacious with plenty of room to suntan in the trampolines or sit under one of the multiple shaded decks and simply take in the scenery of our magnificent coastline.
You can purchase an ice cold beverage from our licensed bar, ending the day with one of Broome's spectacular sunsets.
What to bring:
- Small backpack
- Sun protection
- Water bottle (refill station onboard)
- Light jacket (early mornings and evenings can be cool on the water)
* There will be food onboard to cater to Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free however there will not be a substitute for every option served during the cruise. Dietary requirements can be catered for at Eco Beach Resort lunch if notified at the time of booking.
* Please be aware of our large tidal movements and park accordingly.
* We guarantee whale sightings or your money back, alternatively join us free on another day.
Child (5-12yrs): $95
Self Drive to Gantheaume Beach
Child (5-12yrs): $90